Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Now what?

So...
As usual time flies by and putting time into the projects that really needs to finish tends to well you know, sometimes it's more fun to just pop some Bloons. But I did happen to get anywhere during the past weeks time.
I suspect Luck more then anything else.
First off: Getting a device.....http://www.gsmarena.com/
I spend some time looking around in there, but frankly I'm way lost. But I see why it's a good place to go for the info. Maybe I'm having the issue that money matters just that bit too much and I'm VERY CHEAP. 200$ is kinda my top mark, and as I know nothing yet, I'm kinda needing way overkill.

So actually getting my hands on a device have been taking me quite a while now (besides I don't have 200$ to burn yet).
Then again do i really need a device? Apararently I do.
Thank god I have a really nice Boss at work, previously when I was on the look out for a slate (if you don't know what a data slate is, go away... Seriously, go away), he borrowed me a minor 7" samsung data pad?
At that size you really can't call it a slate now can you?
Pad better fits the describtion, and by the way, help spread these words, have them take root where they belong. Hmmm, read this by chance: MaxxTheMonk Blogspot :/tablet-vs-slate

At anyrate my Boss at work just this morning agreed to sell me that samsung Pad thing. It's only WIFI connected, but then again... Who cares, it's android based, samsung, cheap and quite portable.
Getting a good rom and configurations for that one opens for the 3G version. Or it'd be a cheap Nexus copy... You see where I'm going?

But that's not all:
I found this grand Forum at G+.... Yea, I know.
And I found a good link for a starting manual (to get the basics down) and I'll link it once I refind it :)
For now I didn't do much more then glance at it to see the value of content. And it's atleast decent...

In time I suppose I'll need to create a link section and so on. Same goes for the design... Hey it took me forever to even split up the blog. and I'm still not happy with the design.
For now: Content.....

By the way. Don't hesitate to commentate. I'll atleast read it,  consider it's meaning. And unless it's way out of line or off topic, I'll leave it proberbly with a comment of my own attached ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment